The Ultimate Weight Training Journal
The brilliant 8-1/2 by 5-1/2 inch laminated book by Productive Fitness Publishing comes in spiral bound format for easy flipping.
|This one-year journal is a fitness log like no other. Now in its 13th printing, author Michael Jespersen has created the ultimate guide to help you set up a fitness program and keep track of your progress by filling in weekly progress reports. The book not only covers strength training, aerobic activity and nutrition, but it will also guide you on the proper way to exercise as you build up your number of reps. |
- Measure your progress as you fill out the handy journal, recording your actual and goal body measurements.
- Learn how to set up your own exercise program.
- The training log shows how small incremental changes in your reps, sets and the amount of weight lifted can make a huge difference.
- Check out the foods list, body diagrams, weight training safety tips, stretching exercises, aerobic training and weight training sections.
- Learn what you need to know about nutrition, anabolic steroids and so much more.
The Ultimate Weight Training Journal will keep you on track and motivated. Start small and work to build upon your successes. The best way to achieve physical fitness changes is to have an organized written record of your previous workouts.
Easy step-by-step instructions throughout make this book a must for anyone wanting to make a big change in their life.