The Original Armaid is a powerful tool for you to fix your own arms and hands. It is based on a lever design, maximizing your therapy. You can use it anywhere since it's portable and does not need a table.
Armaid is smaller than a tennis racket. The Armaid Package comes with an Instructional DVD for guidance. It has 4 different attachments for each condition or preference. Armaid comes fully assembled for your convenience. When you're on the go, carry it to the gym, in your carry-on luggage or in your briefcase.
In the beginning, use Armaid for 2 to 3 minutes, 2 to 3 times a day. The user puts their arm in between the devices arms and regulates oppositional
pressure on sore spots. Most people experience results within minutes to a few hours. Long-standing issues may take 2 to 3 weeks.
- Sit up straight and adjust the angle of Armaid to about 45 degrees from your thigh while keeping your shoulders and arms relaxed
- Place the therapy roller on the side of the arm you want to massage
- Adjust the cam, the adjustable center width, to the size of your arm
- Place your free hand on the handles. You will regulate the pressure.
- Place you arm into the Armaid