Inov8 Bare-X 180 Grey Shoes
Designed for pure minimalist runners. Zero differential and zero midsole keeps the foot as close to the ground as possible while the rubber sole provides protection from any debris. Includes a lightweight minimal TPU upper lacing support.
Weight: 180g (UK8)
Sizes: 5 - 13 (including 1/2s)
Heel to toe drop: 0 mm
Footbed: 3 mm
Please note all sizes are listed in Men's. See size conversion chart under Specifications.
- Zero Arrow Shoc-Zone provides minimal underfoot cushioning and a 0 mm heel-to-toe drop for a true barefoot experience. This is Inov8's lowest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing Support uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 3mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Based on the shape of the foot, this is our most natural fit. More room in the toe box allows the toes to spread.
- Bare-X is a minimalist road outsole that is built to follow the natural shape of the human foot.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off, allowing the forefoot to function naturally with each step.
Designed for fitness
Every element of the Bare-X™ 180 has been designed specifically for a fitness training session.
Designed for running
Designed intensive sprint sessions as well as endurance runs. The Bare-X™ 180 has been designed with the aim of providing athletes with increased speed and efficiency for running sessions.
The Bare-X™ 180 is extremely lightweight, minimal and flexible. It has been designed around the shape of the foot, allowing the toes space to spread into a natural position. The shoe promotes a natural running/POSE running style, a style similar to barefoot running, which is encouraged by coaches. Designed for weight lifting
The Bare-X™ 180 aims to offer as much stability as possible for athletes lifting free weights. It has no midsole or underfoot cushioning. There is therefore no differential between the heel and forefoot. The athlete’s foot remains as close to the ground as possible, creating a low, steady base to lift from. The sole of the shoe is made of sticky rubber to provide additional grip. Designed for climbing ropes
The shoe also includes ropeguard™, a TPU plastic lacing support system, which covers the inner and outer sections of the shoe. This provides increased protection and friction for climbing ropes.
Please note the size conversion chart below when choosing your size. All sizes are listed in Men's.