WaterRower Club Rowing Machine
The WaterRower Club is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained for color. The WaterRower Club has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, Rehabilitation Clinics, etc. Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood which is more resistant to soiling than the Natural model. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
Please note shipping charges will removed during the Checkout: Order Confirmation step.
The WaterRower’s unique WaterFlywheel has been designed to reproduce the precise physical dynamics of a moving boat; the surest way to replicate the physiological benefits and aesthetic pleasure of rowing. Many rowing machines imitate the action of rowing but they do so mechanically and often lack the natural dynamics experienced when in a boat.
The WaterFlywheel’s uniform mass produces a constant effort through the whole stroke, spreading the work more evenly over the muscle groups. Water is 800 times denser than air, and there is therefore no need for extraneous adjustments. Self regulating resistance varies according to the Rule of Cubes (doubling the speed will require an eight-fold increase in power), resistance is therefore infinite and infinitely variable.
The WaterRower’s unique WaterFlywheel design uses an specially formed paddle to cup the moving water, reduce slippage and produce an unrivalled simulation of the benefits of rowing; Self Regulating Resistance
- like rowing, the WaterFlywheel resistance varies proportional to the users intensity. The relationship between resistance and speed responds according “the rule of cubes”. The rule of cubes dictates that a doubling of speed requires an eight fold increase in power. Self Paced
- like rowing, the WaterFlywheel does not apply resistance to you, you apply work to it; you are the engine. By the “rule of cubes”, the amount of work you apply dictates the speed at which you row. From a gentle paddle to a “give it your all” workout, you are in control. Even Stroke
- like rowing, the WaterFlywheel uses a relatively slow-moving heavy mass to generate a smooth uniform load throughout the stroke. Air resistance machines, by comparison, tend to be jerky, jarring, and uneven, fading as the resistance is overcome. Fluid Connection
- like rowing, the WaterFlywheel creates a fluid connection between rower and water using a simple immersed paddle. There is no solid mechanical connection, instead the contact between the paddle face and the water acts to dampen out any mechanical feel.
- The S4 Performance Monitor
- Home Training DVD
- Owners Manual
- Syphon Pump
- Water Purification Tablets
- Allen Key
- Frame Material: American Ash wood (from sustainable forests)
- Workout Monitor: The S4 Performance Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitoring: available for this model with additional kit (sold separately)
- In Use: Length - 82.25” / 209 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 20” / 51 cm
- Stored: Depth - 20” / 51 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 82.25” / 209 cm
- Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
Home use ONLY warranty:
- Parts: 3 Years
- Frame: 5 Years