WaterRower Oxbridge Rowing Machine
The WaterRower Oxbridge rowing machine is handcrafted in solid cherry wood. Like all woods, cherry may vary in color from a reddish-brown to deep red. Cherry wood, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. It will also darken in color with exposure to light. For this reason, all WaterRower cherry wood components are kept in light free rooms to protect from shadowing. A new WaterRower Oxbridge will therefore appear quite light in color. The wood will however darken over time reaching a rich reddish hue. Each Oxbridge WaterRower is treated with three coats of Danish Oil providing an exceptionally deep luster and brilliant finish. Wood is an excellent material for this application due to its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's smooth, quiet operation.
Please note shipping charges will removed during the Order Confirmation step.
The S4 Monitor has been designed with user friendliness in mind.
It has been designed for easy QuickStart of most functions, simply press the on button and away you row.
Delve a little deeper and there are many more advanced functions for the novice through the elite user.
The S4 Monitor displays intensity in:
m/s (meters per second)
mph (mile per hour)
/500m (time per 500 meters)
/2km (time per 2 kilometers)
Watts and Kcalories per hour.
Heartrate (with optional heartrate attachment)
Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration.
- The S4 Performance Monitor
- Home Training DVD
- Owners Manual
- Syphon Pump
- Water Purification Tablets
- Allen Key
- Frame Material: American Cherry Wood (from sustainable forests)
- Workout Monitor: The S4 Performance Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitoring: available for this model with additional kit (sold separately)
- In Use: Length - 82.25” / 209 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 20” / 51 cm
- Stored: Depth - 20” / 51 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 82.25” / 209 cm
- Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
- Parts: 3 Years
- Frame: 5 Years