Mir 140lb Pro Vest
The MiR Weighted vest comes with a full set of weights that can be adjusted from 3 to 140lbs to increase the resistance adeptness. For the purpose of weight loss, the removable weights are located high on the torso to protect the stomach from pounding as you run and also is delicate to the whole body while exercising. The vest is made of heavy-duty 1200D reinforced nylon, featuring double padded shoulders for added comfort, and mesh vented inside for breath ability. The padding is designed to be contoured to your shoulder for maximum comfort. The MiR Weighted Vests are completely adjustable for even more comfort. There are two adjustable straps that can be adjusted underneath so you can easily adjust the body length of the vest by sliding the straps up and down through the D-rings. To adjust the weight level, remove or transfer the weights from the packets which secure the weights with the durable Velcro weight closures.
- Dual layer design with the top part of 55lbs and bottom of 85lbs for the purpose of both upper and lower body development and faster evaporation and ventilation during the work out.
- 16" (shoulder width) X 16" (upper chest) X 13" (lower chest) with total adjustable length.
- Double padding and lining throughout body and shoulder.
- 140 Lbs. Total, Increment 3Lbs. Two Velcro belts included.
- All upgradeable individual packets can hold up to 140lbs.
- Mid-chest belt for maximum hold no bouncing and no shifting.
- Weights are loaded at top body front & back for optimum performance.