Stud Pull up Bar
If the standard issue doorway pull up bar isn’t enough for your fitness program then consider the Stud Bar pull up bar also know as chin up bar. These are the organizational mission and values we live by. Your pull up bar should look as good as you and be stronger than you. Your pull up should be made from welded 14 gauge powder coated steel designed and built to hang in a commercial gym and be overbuilt for your garage gym. Your pull up bar should be able to outlast you during a CrossFit W.O.D. and be strong enough to handle kipping pull ups. A pull up bar should be well designed and have its own patent. Your pull up bar should be a personal investment and encourage you to be fit. You will find pull ups fun and challenging. You should put the voided space of your garage ceiling to good use and install a pull up bar. Stud Bar will make you a stronger faster better human being. When you desire a gorilla proof ceiling or wall mountable pull up bar with outstanding customer service, get a Stud Bar pull up bar.
- If you are serious about pull ups, chin ups, or kipping pull ups, you need a sturdy, fixed-mount pullup bar. The Stud Bar is a gym-quality pull up bar made from welded 14 gauge steel with triangular gussets for added strength.
- Has a 600 lb weight capacity.
- The bar is 1 1/4″ diameter for a comfortable grip.
- Stud Bar comes in 3 different sizes to accommodate different ceiling heights.
- Our mounting holes center on your existing ceiling or wall studs at 48 inches for easy mounting. (Grade 8 wood mounting hardware included).
- Stud Bar’s 48″ width allows for wide grip pull ups.
- Add gymnastic rings or fitness bands for added exercise options and you can turn your ceiling into a gym.
- Hammertone powder coated finish. Lifetime warranty.
Stud Pull up Bar
For 9 foot ceilings or wall mounting. Optional settings allow for bar to hang 14" or 22" below ceiling
- Brackets = 32" length
- Bar = 48" width
- Height = 14" or 22" below ceiling
For 8 foot ceilings, bar hangs 10" or 14" below ceiling
For 10 foot ceilings. Optional settings allow for bar to hang 31" or 39" below ceiling
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I know what size to order?
A: Simply hang a measuring tape downward from your ceiling and decide where your bar would best suit you. Small bar is 10" or 14" from ceiling, Standard bar is 14" or 22" from ceiling or wall, Large is 31" or 39" from ceiling or wall.
Q: What height should a pull up bar be from the floor?
A: Depending on your height. 7’ 6” is an average bar height.
Q: Can I kip when wall mounting a Stud Bar?
A: Yes! This can only be accomplished by mounting a large Stud Bar since more leg room is required when kipping.
Q: I want to add more grip to my bar what can I do?
A: Scuff the powder coat finish of bar using Emery Cloth or fine sand paper until desired grip is attained.
Q: My studs don’t center at 48 inches. What can I do?
A: Stud Bar can be mounted to an appropriate length 2 x 4 or 2 x 6 which can then be bolted to the existing studs.
Q: Can I wall mount my Stud Bar?
A: Yes, Stud Bar is designed to mount to your wall or ceiling.
Q: How much weight can Stud Bar support?
A: In our demo video you will see 3 people totaling 550 pounds using the bar simultaneously.
Q: What is the length of the bracket that mounts to ceiling or wall?