Torque Fitness Tank
Something that resists the athlete’s efforts to accelerate and run faster is an exercise technology that has never existed before. The science is represented by the “TANK Power Curve,” that can be split into three workout zones. The lower zone is for speed power through stride length and endurance. The middle zone is to build acceleration power by increasing launching power and stride frequency. The top zone challenges the lower body like no other piece of equipment, providing explosive power and quickness for any breed of athlete. A TANK workout is easy to get into, feels great, and takes less time than existing aerobic and strength exercise.
- Note: Weight plates shown are not included. Weight does not add to the resistance, but is required in order to create traction for the wheels on some surfaces.
OPTIONAL XGAS GROUP ANCHOR STATION
Simple, but powerful, the XGAS Group Anchor Station is comprised of heavy wall round tubing with a textured midnight black outdoor powder coat finish. By placing a weight plates, kettlebells or anything heavy inside, the XGAS makes 10 person anchor point for battle ropes, resistance bands, Ripp trainers and more.
- Portability – The XGAS fits securely on top of the TANK allowing you to load it up with all of your training tools and push your workout outside or anywhere you want to train. Used by itself, it’s light weight makes it easy to carry.
- Group Training – Up to 20 anchor points can be used.
- Outdoor use – the pre-treatment and paint finish make it a great indoor or outdoor training tool.
- Adaptable – Anything heavy can be used to keep it stationary so you aren’t limited to only using bumper plates. Slam balls, sand bags, or anything heavy works.
XGAS DIMENSIONS(L X W X H): 43.0” x 21.9” x 12.0” (109 cm x 56 cm x 31 cm)
XGAS WEIGHT: 27 lbs (12.2 kg)
Torque Fitness Tank
Experience – Feeling the resistance increase with speed causes a surprise “wow” reaction and a unique exercise experience that users can love.
H.I.I.T – You can select from four levels of resistance and perform bursts of acceleration and speed, varying the intensity in different runs or within the same run.
Safety – Resistance that feels dangerous can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer.
Portability – TANK’s optional basket holds weights and accessories to move a complete workout to any location indoors or outdoors where the basket unmounts to become a group anchor station for battle ropes, resistance bands, and other attachments.
Surface Friendly – TANK’s inflated soft wheels are gentle on carpeting, hardwood, and natural turf grass.”
Bi-directional – Resistance is supplied in both directions eliminating the need to turn the TANK around. This narrows the path required for your “TANK ZONE”.
Torque Fitness Tank 1.0
Dimensions (L x W x H): 49.2” x 31.9” x 37.3” (125 cm x 81 cm x 95 cm)
Weight: 165 lbs (74.8 kg)