Inov8 F-Lite 230 Black/White Shoes
Shoes are available at Fitness Town Burnaby & Edmonton only. For inquires on ordering online, please call us toll-free at 1-855-417-1111.
Elite lightweight racing flat shoe ideal for use on hard pack mountainous terrain and shorter distance races. This shoe has a low profile midsole with sticky rubber outsole. Radical design provides good upper support while the patent pending fascia-band™ aids propulsion efficiency of the running cycle.
The stable, low profile 2 arrow Shoc-Zone™ and lightweight upper makes the 230 perfect for CrossFit.*
* Not recommended for rope climbs
Please note all sizes are listed in Men's. See size conversion chart under Specifications.
- Meta Flex™ - All our footwear incorporates a meta-flex groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex
Met Cradle™ - The upper webbing support in our footwear is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Fascia Band™ - A replication of the plantar fascia ligament to increase propulsion efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Two Arrow Midsole - Minimal level of cushioning for racing
- Performance Last - Performance Last. Precise fitting last ensures minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending.
- Sticky Rubber Compound - Some of our shoes use our exclusive sticky rubber compund which has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber optimizes grip in wet conditions, however the trade off is it wears down quicker.
- Unisex - Built on a last based of an average runner's foot giving a good fit for both male and female
- TPU Lacing Support - TPU Lacing Support. Lacing attached polymer upper supports, cradles the foot more evenly.
- Waterproof/Breathability - 0/5 - Waterproof level (none 0/5) breathability (maximum 5/5)
Please note the size conversion chart below when choosing your size. All sizes are listed in Men's.