Lemond RevMaster SportHigh Quality Lemond Performance
The RevMaster Sport combines the high quality features of the original Lemond RevMaster with the traditional handlebar - making it our most affordable model. Not only does the RevMaster Sport give you a terrific workout, it's fun to ride - with easy adjustments to the seat and handlebars to make your workout comfortable and effective.
100% Customer Satisfaction
The RevMaster is manufactured to the most exacting standards - with 100% of all bikes tested prior to final packaging to insure customer satisfaction. This allows us to offer you an exceptional warranty.
Lemond RevMaster Sport
- Belt - The RevMaster Sport uses a smooth Kevlar belt instead of a chain. The result - a smooth and QUIET!! ride. Never needs to be replaced due to stretch, or oiled like the chain bikes do.
- Brake & Resistance - Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob adjusts easily. Just turn the knob to adjust (increase or decrease) the intensity of your workout. By simply pressing down on the same knob, the braking system activates quickly and safely. Micro turn adjustment allows smooth, safe transitions to higher intensity levels.
- Cranks - Designed to withstand greater force loads than conventional bikes, the LeMond RevMaster Sport features an exceptionally strong custom BMX bottom bracket and cranks for exceptional product durability.
- Floor Levelers - Easy adjustment for uneven floor surfaces.
- Flywheel - Drop in mounting - easy service, no adjustments ever needed, easy to reach high RPMs with less "runaway" feeling and safe for knees.
- Frame - This frame is more stable and allows fast, easy access to all seat, handlebar & height adjustments. This creates a comfortable, high performance custom fit for all users! Steel main frame undergoes a 17-step rust inhibitor process prior to durable powder coat process.
- Classic Handlebars (not original style handlebars) - Traditional handlebar design which allows multiple hand positions and ease of use - does not accept Lemond RevMaster Pilot.
- Micro-Adjust Fit - No more holes limiting adjustment options! Height and fore/aft measurement ruler marks allow for quick adjustments for a proper fit every time.
- Saddle - Anatomically designed, ultra comfortable saddle, that provides proper support for indoor workouts.
- Saddle Adjustment - The numbered dual position seat slider for fore/aft fit provides more than enough range to properly fit almost any person, regardless of height. Suggestion: A taller person may want to use the front hole of the slider, which enables this saddle to be moved further back.
- Transport Wheels - Designed for easy transport! A rock-solid construction and the extra-wide base ensure outstanding stability.
- V-Clamp - Unique V-clamp and rotated tube design for enhanced stability.
- Water Bottle Holder - Water-bottle holder is mounted to the handlebars allowing you to take a drink without disrupting your exercise form.
Lemond RevMaster Sport
- Max User weight: 250 lbs
- User Height Range: 5'3" to 6'6" tall
- Power Requirements: None. The RevMaster Sport is a cordless product
- Height: 38" (97 cm)
- Length: 41.5" (105 cm)
- Width: 22.25" (48 cm)
- Weight: 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Lemond RevMaster Sport
Who We Are
LeMond Fitness was formed in 2002 by Greg
LeMond. Our main office is located in Woodinville, Washington, USA.
Under Greg’s leadership, LeMond Fitness is continuing Greg's passion for
developing exciting new products that help individuals achieve their
fitness goals and train more effectively.
As the first American
to win the Tour de France, Greg transformed the world of cycling. LeMond
Fitness bikes reflect Greg’s same passion for cycling products that
break out of the mold.
Tired of indoor training and exercise
bikes that have nothing to do with cycling at all, Greg has reinvented
this product category – making LeMond Fitness the industry gold standard
for high quality and exceptional performance in stationary cycles.
Discover the Lemond Difference
An understanding of cycling is what makes LeMond Fitness products great
At LeMond Fitness, Greg LeMond’s passion for cycling drives the design
of every product we produce. Understanding what makes a great bike tick
and incorporating the cycling fundamentals of fit, geometry, inertia,
and resistance make all the difference in producing the industry’s best
bike trainers and indoor exercise bikes.
like great road bikes, all Lemond Fitness exercise and training bikes
offer user-friendly adjustments and innovative cycling programs to make a
workout and training program more effective. We also believe in giving
back ... supporting young cyclists, helping athletes train, and working
with kids to instill a lifelong appreciation of the power of being fit.