WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine
The WaterRower Classic rowing machine is hand crafted in solid American Black Walnut. Like all woods, Black Walnut may vary in color from a rich brown to purple-black.Each rowing machine has been hand finished with three coats of Danish Oil giving a deep lustre and warmth to the wood.
Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quiet and smooth operation.
Black Walnut, like all woods used in WaterRower rowing machine construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability.
For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
Please note shipping charges will removed during the Order Confirmation step.
The S4 Monitor has been designed with user friendliness in mind.
It has been designed for easy QuickStart of most functions, simply press the on button and away you row.
Delve a little deeper and there are many more advanced functions for the novice through the elite user.
The S4 Monitor displays intensity in:
m/s (meters per second)
mph (mile per hour)
/500m (time per 500 meters)
/2km (time per 2 kilometers)
Watts and Kcalories per hour.
Heartrate (with optional heartrate attachment)
Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration.
- The S4 Performance Monitor
- Home Training DVD
- Owners Manual
- Syphon Pump
- Water Purification Tablets
- Allen Key
- Frame Material: American Black Walnut wood (from sustainable forests)
- Workout Monitor: The S4 Performance Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitoring: available for this model with additional kit (sold separately)
- In Use: Length - 82.25” / 209 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 20” / 51 cm
- Stored: Depth - 20” / 51 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 82.25” / 209 cm
- Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
Home use ONLY warranty:
- Parts: 3 Years
- Frame: 5 Years